CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, of Electronic Check payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with Madera County, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals the opportunity to pay tax bills by telephone or directly over the Internet.
PROVEN SAFE, RELIABLE, AND NO CONVENIENCE FEE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. Paying your taxes by an electronic check is free of an added charge. Official Payments Corporation does not charge a transaction fee to process electronic check payments.
THERE ARE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO PAY YOUR PROPERTY TAXES ONLINE:
1. Search for your property tax by property address, assessment number, or fee parcel number. When entering assessment or fee parcel numbers, please enter all 12 digits of your parcel number, omitting any alpha characters.
2. Select the items to pay and add your property taxes to your cart.
3. Select your payment method and enter your account information and submit your payment. The system will:
• Tell you the total of your payment
• Obtain approval of the charge
• Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line.
4. Print a copy of your receipt for your records.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE
To pay by phone, please call the toll free number 1-844-382-4425. For telephone payments, you will need your 12-digit assessment number to enter when prompted.
All tax bills paid online or by the automated phone system are due before midnight on the due date. In the event of a service interruption, no extension of the due date nor waiver of penalties will be allowed.