Reporting is easy, safe, and secure.
Call (559) 67-FRAUD (673-7283) or Report Online
The Madera County Fraud Hotline has been established to report improper or inappropriate activities within the county organization.
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE MY NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION WHEN CALLING THE FRAUD HOTLINE?
- No, you may remain completely anonymous. If you choose to remain anonymous, please make sure to provide as much detail as possible in your report so that the appropriate course of action can be determined.
- If you want to remain anonymous and maintain communication you can set up an email account through
- Yahoo or other source for this purpose.
- If you choose to leave your contact information, the Auditor‐Controller or the Chief Internal Auditor may contact you to discuss your report or to request additional information.
WHAT SHOULD I REPORT?
- Missing Cash
- Abuse of Work Hours
- FalsifiedDocuments Personal
- Use of County Assets
- Management Improprieties
- Employee Improprieties
- Theft of Equipment and Supplies
- Computer Technology Abuse
- Conflict of Interest Bribery
- Vendor Kickbacks
- Other Illegal or Questionable Acts
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION SHOULD I REPORT?
- Date or period incident(s) occurred.
- Person(s) or Agency(ies) involved: Name, position, department, address, phone, etc.
- A detailed description of the incident: What, when, where, how and who was involved or may be aware of the incident.
- Please be as detailed as possible and feel free to include any additional information that may help with our review.
- Optionally, your contact information: Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, etc.
- You can contact the hotline by phone, submit a form online, or file a paper copy by mail to:
Todd Miller, Auditor-Controller - Confidential
County of Madera
200 West 4th Street
Madera, CA 93637