Any voter may apply for Permanent Vote By Mail Status by:
- Sending a written request for Permanent Vote By Mail Status to the Elections Division which includes:
- Your name
- Your residence address
- The address to which you would like your ballot mailed (if different from residence)
- Your signature
- Call the Elections Division at (559) 675-7720 or (800)-435-0509 to request that an application be mailed to you.
- Mark the box requesting Permanent Vote By Mail Status on the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot which appears on the Sample Ballot.
- Apply in person at the Elections Division, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.